October 27-29: "Mind/Body/Spirit" Weekend
What is CalComMen Camp?
Can you imagine wind rustling through the branches of ancient pine trees, with the red skies of the dusk peeking through at sunset?
Can you feel the brisk, clean, mountain air at sunrise, with canyon views for miles?
Can you hear the crackling of the roaring fireplace, and see the warm welcoming glow reflected through frosted windows?
Step inside and join in the laughter of your brothers, as you make a stop at the snack bar, surrounded by friends, old & new.
• How would you like a weekend snuggling up with so many other like-minded, heart-centered beautiful gay, bi, trans, fluid & straight men – anyone identifying as male -- 18-91+ of all colors, sizes and shapes?
• Imagine a community where you-can-just-be-you, accepted as you already are? Please join us, make some magick and contribute your unique talents to the bubbling cauldron of our new community of men!
• Imagine a warm & caring weekend filled with day & night peer-led, heart-centered workshops, archery, a clothing-optional pool, hikes, meditation, yoga, 12-step meetings, etc, and evenings filled with dancing, cuddle parties, stargazing, board games, the Insomniac's Cafe, the love lounge and more!
• Three hearty meals a day (w/vegetarian options, of course!)
• Heated 12-man cabins with bunkbeds
• 24/7 Snack Bar & Coffee
• Daily Heart Circles, the core ritual of the CalComMen community -- our "emotional Town Hall."
*Camp is drug, alcohol, smoke and electronics-free
And the competition already looks to be positively fierce for our unique S'Mores Olympics, and the ever-popular (and always surprising) "Dance Your Ass Off" Saturday Night Dance.
Try the Blackout Hike? Or maybe you just want to gaze into one of our camp's roaring stone fireplaces, and write in your journal?
24/7 cafe, newly-renovated, heated, snoring & non-snoring, 12-man cabins, & ALL programs. Financial aid is available.
CalComMen Fall Camp will be held October 27-29 at Camp Nawakwa in Angelus Oaks, CA -- just one hour from Palm Springs, and two hours from Los Angeles & San Diego.
Attendance is limited to 75 heart-centered men.